WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE INTELLIGENT?
Srila Prabhupada taught us what does it mean to be intelligent: One who knows what he is, what is this world, what is God, what are the in...
Srila Prabhupada taught us what does it mean to be intelligent:
- One who knows what he is, what is this world, what is God, what are the interrelations.
- Becoming Krsna conscious.
- Linking with the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
- Going back home, back to Godhead.
- To inquire, "Where is the reality? Where is the eternal substance behind the illusion?"
- To know about the spiritual world.
- One who knows, who has got sufficient knowledge ... even up to the understanding of the Absolute Truth.
- To understand that we are all eternal.
- To know that "I am the part and parcel of the supreme consciousness, pure soul. I am not this body."
- One who does not waste time.
- To know how to go back to home, back to Godhead.
- To find out Krsna.
- Be inquisitive about the goal of our life.
- To take knowledge from a man who is better intelligent than us.
- To find out where there is no danger ... where there is real happiness.
- One who surrenders.
- "I do not want something, but it is being forced upon me. How to check it?"
- To have knowledge.